472.We proposed to pay by 30 d/s. 我方建议支付见票后30天付款的汇票
473.The terms of payment we wish to adopt are confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit. 我方希望的付款方式是保兑的、不可撤消的信用证
474.We should like to advise you that payment by collection is acceptable. 我方想告诉贵方的是,以托收形式来支付货款,我方是可以接受的
475.We would prefer you to pay in US dollars. 我方更希望贵方用美元支付
476.According to the contract, after receipt of the preliminary shipping advice, you are kindly requested to open with the Bank of China the relative L/C in our favour within ten days. 按照合同,在收到第一次装运通知后,请贵方在10日内在中国银行开立以我方为台头人的相关信用证
477.Payment of the purchase is to be effected by an irrevocable letter of credit in our favour, payable by draft at sight in pounds sterling in London. 货款应该是以我们为抬头人的、不可撤消的凭即期汇票在伦敦即付英镑的信用证
478.We don’t accept payment in US dollars. Please conclude the business in terms of Swiss francs. 我方不收美元,请用瑞士法郎来成交生意
479.We require payment by L/C to reach us one month prior to the time of shipment. 我方要求货款以装运日前一个月抵达我方的信用证来支付
480.We require immediate payment upon presentation of shipping documents. 我方要求贵方在收到货运单据后,立刻支付货款
481.Payment by irrevocable letter of credit is convenient for us and we shall draw a 60d/s bill in your bank. 不可撤消的信用怔的支付方式对我方来说比较方便,所以我方将向贵方银行开立见票后60天付款的汇票
482.We will draw you a documentary draft at sight through our bank on collection basis. 我方将通过我方银行以托收的形式开出跟单即期汇票向贵方收款 483.Our terms of payment are 30-day credit period, not 60-day credit. It’s customary. 我方的付款期是30天、不是60天,这是惯例
484.As usual, we should require of you an L/C to be issued through a first-rate bank. 同往常一样,我方要求贵方通过一流银行开出信用证 485.It would be advisable for you to establish the covering L/C as early as possible enable us to effect shipment in due time. 我方建议贵方尽早开立有关信用证,以便我方及时发货
486.We propose paying by TT when the shipment is ready. 我方建议在货物准备好待运时用电汇付款
487.We regret having to inform you that we cannot accept payment by D/P. 我方很遗憾地告诉贵方我方不能接受付款交单的付款方式
488.We regret to say that we are unable to consider your request for payment under D/A terms. 我方遗憾地告诉贵方不能考虑你们用承兑交单的方式来支付付款的请求
489.You can pay for all or part of the equipment and technology purchased from us in resultant products. 贵方可以用直接产品全部或部分偿付从我方购买的设备和技术
490.Since you are not short of cash, we can arrange for your payment over 2 months without charges of any kind. 既然你方目前缺少现金,我们可以安排你们两个月以后再付款,而不附加任何费用 491. As a special case , we may consider accepting your payments by D/P. 作为特例,我方可以考虑贵方用付款交单的方式支付货款
492.If the amount of each transaction is below $500, we agree to D/A 30 days terms. 如果每笔交易额低于500美元的话,我方同意见票后30天承兑单交的付款条件
493.We could grant you the favourable terms of payment as D/A 45 days after sight. 我方可以给贵方见票45天承兑交单付款的优惠条件
494.In view of the small amount of this transaction, we are prepare to accept payment by D/P at sight. 由于这次交易不大,我方准备接受即期付款交单的付款方式
495.D/P or D/A is only accepted if the amount involved for each transaction is less the £1,000. 如果每笔交易额少于1000英镑,我方就只接受付款交单或承兑交单
496.We request a 10% payment at the time of ordering . The remaining amount must be paid within 60 days. 我方要求在下订单时先支付10%的货款,剩余货款必须在60天内付清
497.We can only accept 20% cash payment in local currency. The other 80% by L/C should reach us 15 to 30 days before the delivery. 如果使用当地货币的话,我方只接受20%的现金,其余的80%必须用信用证来支付,并在发货前15-30天寄达我方
498. If the payment is made by installments, the annual interest is calculated by 6% and paid off at the end of each year. 如果分期付款的话,每年利息为6%,每年年底付清
499.Full payments must be made within 60 days. 所有货款必须在60天之内全部付清
500.The telegraphic transfer shall reach the bank of China at least five days before the delivery date of vessel. 货款至少必须在货船抵达日之前的5天电汇到中国银行
501.The letter of credit for each order shall reach us 30 days. 每批货物的信用证应在发货日前30天寄达我方
502.15-20 days prior to the date of delivery, you should pay against the presentation of the drawn on the opening bank. 在交货期15-20天前,贵方应凭开户银行开具的汇票付款
503.The payment shall be made by telegraphic transfer to the bank of China , Head office ,Beijing, China, for our account, within five business days after the contract signature date. 货款必须在合同签署日后的第5个营业日内,用电汇方式汇入我方在中国银行,中国北京总行的帐户
504.Advance payment of 25% of the contract value shall be paid within 30 days of the date of signing the contract. 合同签订之日后30天内预付合同价值的25%
505.The payment shall be made by five annual installments of 20% each. 货款将在5年内分期付款,每年支付22%
506.We require full payment within 45 days with a 15% discount for cash payment in advance. 我方要求在45天内付清所有货款,如果预付现金则享有15%的折扣
507.The total amount mush be paid in full upon receipt of the shipping documents. 一收到货运单据,货款必须全数一次付清
508.We require payment by L/C to reach us one month prior to the time of shipment. 我方要求货款以装运期前一个月抵达我方的信用证支付
509.You are requested to pay $5,000 as a down payment. 我方要求贵方支付5000美元作为定金
510.Ten percent of the contract value shall be paid in advance by cash, and 90% by sight draft drawn under an L/C. 合同金额的10%应预付现金,而其余90%凭信用证开出即期汇款支付
常用酒店英语口语:
预定房间
1.Do I need to pay a deposit.我需要付押金吗??
2.I'd like to book a suite.我想要预定一个套间。
3.I'd prefer a quiet room.我想要一个安静点的房间。
4.I'd like a room with a view.我想要一个风景较好的房间。
5.I'd like to book a single room.我想要预定一个单人间。
6.I'd like to book a double room.我想要预定一个双人间。
7.I'd like to book a deluxe suite.我想要预定一个豪华套间。
8.What kind of room would you like?您需要什么样的房间?
9.When will you stay in our hotel?您什么时候过来我们酒店??
10.How long will you stay in our hotel?你要在我们酒店待多久??
11.In whose name is the reservation made?是以谁的名义订的房间?
12.Would you like breakfast in our hotel?您要不要在饭店吃早餐?
13.I'd like a room facing the sea/the mountains.我喜欢朝向大海/群山的房间。
14.I would like to book a standard room for three days.我想预订三天的标准间。
15.We will be staying from tuesday for three nights.我们从星期二开始住三晚。
16.The closest tourist destination is the beach.离这里最近的旅游景点是海滩。
17.I'd like to make a reservation for a suite1 with both shower and bath.我想预订一个既带淋浴又带浴缸的套房。
18.Is it just for tonight?只住今晚吗?
19.How long will you be staying?您打算住多久?
20.How long will you stay with us?您打算住多久?
21.How much will that room be?那个房间的价格是?
22.What attractions are nearby?附近有什么旅游景点?
23.Do you have any vacancies now?请问目前有空房间吗?
24.Can I just come some other time?我不能换个时间过来吗?
25.I should look up some hotel rates.我应该查一下一些酒店的价格。
26.I could look up some hotel rates.我可以查一下一些酒店的价格。
27.Then do you have anything less expensive?那你们有其他便宜一点的吗?
28.I heard that your hotel is offering a discount now.我听说你们酒店正在打折。
29.From what date and how many nights will you be staying?要哪天的,您想住几晚?
30.I made a reservation there and I need to change it. 我预订过一个房间,现在我想换一个时间。
31.Can you check to see if there are any vacancies tomorrow?你能帮我查明天是否有空房吗?
32.I'm sorry,but we're fully booked for single rooms.Would you like to have a double one?很抱歉,我们的单人间已经订满了,给您订双人间可以吗?
33.From which country?从哪个国家预订的?
34.Does it include breakfast?包括早餐吗?
35.I have found your booking.我找到了你的订单。
36.Does the price include breakfast?房价是否包括早餐?
37.How about your hotels's location?请问贵酒店位于哪里?
38.I'll check our reservation record.我来查一下我们的预订记录。
39.The facilities at this hotel are great.这家旅馆的设施很棒。
40.We would like a room with a balcony.我们想要一个有阳台的房间。
41.Does your hotel offer pick-up service?请问贵酒店有接车服务吗?
42.I am sorry, no elite room is available.很抱歉,我们没有商务客房了。
43.What time do you expect to arrive,Sir ?请问您大概什么时候到酒店,先生。
44.I want to book a suite for my family and me.我想为我和我的家人订一间套房。
45.It's all right for the 18th ,but not the 19th.18日的订房没问题,但19日恐怕不行。
46.Can you check to see if there are any vacancies tomorrow?你能不能帮我查一查明天有没有空房?
47.I'm going to be arriving late, but please keep my reservation.我晚一点到,请保留预订房间。
48.It's through a third-party website.Sometimes, the bookings can get lost.你是通过第三方网站订的。有时候,订单会出问题。
49.We wil hold your booking until 7:00 pm. without a guarantee.没有任何担保的情况下,我们会为您将房间保留到7点。
50.We have a free breakfast buffet every morning from 6am-9am. Price is 150 dollars.我们每天从早上6点到9点有免费的早餐自助餐,房价150元。
扩展资料:
酒店退房情景对话
(F: Frontdesk G: Guest)
F:?Good afternoon. How may I help you?
下午好,请问有什么可以帮到您?
G: Can you check me out please?
可以帮我退房吗?
F: Sure. What’s your room number and name please?
好的,请问您怎么称呼,您的房间号是多少?
G: My room number is 305 and name is Smith.
我的房间号是305,我叫史密斯
F: Wait a moment please. Here is your bill. Please check it to see if the account is correct.
请您稍等。这是您的账单,请看看是否正确。
G: The total cost is 330. What’s extra 20 dollars for?
一共消费了330,这多出来的20是怎么回事?
F: That’s for the international phone call you made in the room.
这是您在房间内拨打国际长途的费用。
G: Can I pay with a credit card?
我可以用信用卡支付吗?
F: Of course, you can. May I have your passport, please?
当然,请您给我下您的护照。
G: Here you are.
给你。
F: Here is your receipt. Thank you. Have a nice day.
这是您的收据,谢谢您,祝您有愉快的一天
G: Thank you, you too, bye.
谢谢,你也是,再见。
本文来自作者[秋易]投稿,不代表鸡脖创新立场,如若转载,请注明出处:https://jcjybjb.com/jb/4256.html
评论列表(4条)
我是鸡脖创新的签约作者“秋易”!
希望本篇文章《商务英语口语900句:卖方对支付方式的要求》能对你有所帮助!
本站[鸡脖创新]内容主要涵盖:生活百科,小常识,生活小窍门,知识分享
本文概览:472.We proposed to pay by 30 d/s. 我方建议支付见票后30天付款的汇票 473.The terms of payment we wish to...